Mechanic Goat Milk Soap
A must-have for the outdoorsman or anyone who works with their hands! Our Mechanic Jewelweed Goat Milk Soap is made with wildcrafted jewelweed that grows native to the mountains of the Eastern US. Jewelweed is one of nature’s best kept secrets to cleansing oil, grease, poison ivy, sumac, and more from your skin. We’ve also added plantain, yarrow, and tea tree essential oil, a powerhouse combination of herbs for great skin! Pine tar, our final addition, is exceptional at removing grease and oils, making this bar the crème de la crème at cleansing those hard-to-remove grease stains or poison ivy.
How does it really work?
- Pine tar and Tea tree oils help to remove oil and grease off your skin.
- If you have been exposed to any type of oily poison (Ivy, Oak, Sumac) wash immediately to reduce the risk of spreading.
- If a rash has already developed a thorough wash may help to remove any residual oils and keep it from spreading.
- Goat milk helps add a gentle quality to ensure your skin doesn’t get too dry after each wash and may help alleviate irritation and itch*
How do I use it?
- Possible exposure: wash thoroughly and rinse all areas possibly exposed.
- Rash has developed: leave soap lather on the exposed area for at least 1 minute before rinsing thoroughly.
- Use with our Herbal "Fix-it" salve to take away any itch or burn.
All of our goat milk soaps are handmade with 36% pure farm-fresh goat milk. Your skin will feel the benefits that our goat milk soap has to offer – gentle cleansing, nutrient-rich, moisturizing without drying, naturally exfoliating, and so much more! Enjoy a bar to achieve that silky smooth moisture for your hands, body, or even hair.
- 100% All Natural
- Chemical Free
- 100% Biodegradable
- Palm Oil Free
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No artificial dyes or synthetics
Ingredients: Jewelweed Infused Goat Milk Solution, Saponified Lard, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil Infusion (Jewelweed, Plantain, and Yarrow), Pine Tar, Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Use and Care: Use on skin as a normal shower or hand soap and enjoy softer skin! Place bar on rack between uses to allow to dry.
Allergy Warning: People with skin allergies should test the soap on a small spot of skin first and stop using if irritation occurs.
Please Note: Due to the nature of our goat milk soaps being all hand processed there will be natural variations in size, shape, and color from batch to batch and even within batches. Each bar is unique, made with love, and adds character.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any condition. All medical concerns should be addressed by a medical professional.